This Avocado Chocolate Mousse is a great way to make something more healthy by using avocado as a substitute. Also, by sweetening it with agave or honey, you can indulge without feeling bad about it.
- 1 ripe avocado – the riper and softer, the better
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp agave syrup or honey
Here’s how you make it
- Peel the avocado and remove the stone.
- Place the avocado in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and agave or honey and blend the mixture again.
- Scoop the mixture into two glasses.
- Refrigerate until chilled or serve at room temperature.
- Enjoy as a healthy, chocolatey treat!