These little balls are full of energy and nutrients, which makes them the perfect snack for when you're on the go. They also go down well at parties or as a dessert.
- 1 cup raw Almonds
- 10 pitted Dates
- 3 ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder (and extra for dusting)
- 4 tbsp shredded Coconut
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp bee pollen
- 20 ml Water
Here’s how you make it
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the water in the order they appear in on list of ingredients.
- Process until the mixture is coarse and crumbly. If you press it together it should stick, if crumbles, add some more water. But be careful and only add a small amount at a time. Check again.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- To serve, dust them with a little cocoa powder.