Detwin – Green Smoothie
Breakfast, afternoon snack or dinner – the Detwin Smoothie works for everything. I sometimes name smoothies after people, and this one goes back to childhood nicknames. Detwin provides a lots of nutrients immediately. It's not too sweet and the avocado gives him an awesome, creamy consistency. Feel free to replace the greens with any other edible dark, leafy greens.
- 1 handful of lambs lettuce
- ¼ avocado, peeled
- 1 small orange, peeled
- ¼ mango
- 150 ml water
Here’s how you make it
- Wash the lambs lettuce and peel and cut the avocado, the orange and the mango.
- Throw everything in a blender and add the water.
- Blend for 30 seconds at the highest speed. If you don’t have a high speed blender, you might want to blend it for a little longer until it has a nice, creamy consistency.
- Serve in your favourite glass and enjoy!