A delicious dish full of antioxidants! Both raw cacao and blueberries are amazing sources of antioxidants. Blueberries are not only popular but also have one of the highest antioxidant capacities among all fruits, vegetables, spices and seasonings. I recommend enjoying raw blueberries – rather than baking with them – because, like other fruits, raw blueberries provide you with the best flavour and the greatest nutritional benefits.
- 200–300 g frozen organic blueberries
- 5–6 tbsp of raw cacao
- 1–2 tbsp of unrefined coconut oil
Here’s how you make it
- Add the coconut oil to a pan and leave it to melt on a low heat for 1–2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add the blueberries and the cacao.
- Stir for 3–4 minutes until all the blueberries are covered in the cacao.
- The consistency should be frozen on the outside and moist on the inside.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.