This dessert carries a part of Brazil in its flavour. We were lucky to find some German raspberries on the way to the Gallery. But if you can't find something similar, add something fresh and sour.
- ½ hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 tbsp honey, can substitute with unrefined sugar
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 handful basil
Here’s how you make it
- Boil the coconut and pumpkin until fairly soft.
- Drain and blend in a mixer with the honey.
- Allow to cool and garnish with the raspberry and basil.
- Serve chilled.