This is a softly fragrant nut milk and a great refresher for the warmer temperatures. I use pre-soaked brazil nuts to help increase my daily intake of selenium but you can try it with other nuts too.
- 6 brazil nuts, soaked in water overnight
- 1 whole pear
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups of water
- 1 handful spinach leaves
Here’s how you make it
- Drain the soaked brazil nuts.
- Chop the pear in half and remove the stalk and seeds.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix.
- If you think it needs it, you can add a sweetener like honey, maple syrup or stevia if you prefer.
- Serve and enjoy!