1. Breath Exercise from Kundalini Yoga
I start my morning routine with a Kundalini Kryia to wake up my breath, spine and connection to my body. It purifies the blood, strengthens the nervous system and makes you enchantingly beautiful. I do this with music from my favorite artists such as José Noventa, Lemurian, LUM, Satori or Unders for about 3 minutes.
- Purifies the blood
- Adds strength to the whole nervous system,
- Will save you from back and shoulder pain
- Makes you enchantingly beautiful
Warning: Please don’t do this exercise when you are pregnant.
Here’s how to do it
- Sit on your heels in Rock Pose and place your hands next to your knees.
- Deeply inhale and send your chest up, then strongly exhale to pull the navel in and round your spine.
- Repeat this cycle for three minutes.
- After this I then move on to the Breath Work based on the Wim Hof Method.