Wholesome Cashew Nut Cookies
I love experimenting and simplifying – with only three ingredients this cookie recipe is so awesome. The cashews are the base but you can throw in whatever you feel like. I added the dates because I wanted to keep them sugar free but still wanted to give them some sweetness. Enjoy with tea and friends or simply have it as a power snack during the day!
- 350 g cashew nuts
- 8 dates, stoned
- 40 g raspberries, frozen
Here’s how you make it
- Take the cashew nuts and let them soak for a bit. Between 20 mins and 12 hours – anything works.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Drain the water and throw the nuts and 3 dates in a high speed blender and turn it into cashew butter.
- Cut the rest of the dates into small pieces and mix them and the raspberries (they can still be a little frozen) evenly together with the rest of the mixture.
- Spread them evenly on a baking tray and form cookies to your preferred size.
- Bake for 10-15 mins.
- Leave them to cool before trying!